Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!! Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!!

Magic... really magic...
I don't have enough words, sorry, but this is awesome.
nuff said :)

DreamForecast responds:

asdfjalsdjfalsdjfast thank you so much! :'D

Just Close Your Eyes Just Close Your Eyes

You did a good song again,is really cool to hear your voice in this wave full of good energy that is contagious and really emotional waving... but for something, is not so that inspirational that your "Solving for X". Maybe is because this song is more pompous, more... pop thing, and its have just a few unnecesary lines (in my opinion), that if i removed it, really didn't change the song itself.
Anyway, is a good song, i repeat, but i love more simplicity, with a strong beat and great voice, and you fault the first one in this song. Only my humble opinion.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks!
Yes, I would agree it's a bit out of my style. But I think it's good and fun to experiment with new stuff. It was actually really cool getting to work with another artist and learning to see things through their eyes.

Thanks again! :D

Solving for X Solving for X

Jesus... even if is a tuned singing, you have an amazing voice! The beat is simple but magic and is fill me with joy and happiness almost immediately. For the fist time since long time that a song from this portal covers me with such grace and energy. You are a very talented artist, and whit song will be very inspiring for do a lot of stuff. Thanks to give to us this great piece of art!

DreamForecast responds:

Wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy you liked it. :'D

Running - Hand Drawn Maps Running - Hand Drawn Maps

Inspiring... very inspiring. The melody is very simple, humble, but the energy and atmosphere is so strong, that made me experience your emotions, your desesperation, and also, your feeling in that moment that you made this song. Very talented, for the first time i hear something liker this. You made my day :D

Takeoff (instrumental) Takeoff (instrumental)

Indietronica? lol, never hear that before. Really good girl!, i love the atmosphere and the melody, pretty magic. Can be good for a videogame ost... i don't know, just thats fit excelent with a videogame.

I want to hear more, and see more of your stuff! Blessings :D

Thanks! And videogame OST? ... Who knows? Maybe? :D

Solving for X (PREVIEW) Solving for X (PREVIEW)

Very cool demo, very relaxing and smooth beat. Only one thing: Even if the vocals are demo, Did you find that the vocals are a little lower than the beat for itself?
Hope to see it soon. You are very good :D

DreamForecast responds:

Thanks for your feedback! And yup, you're absolutely right, they're a bit too silent.
I will be sure to turn it up for the final version. Thanks! :')

Constants Constants

Really cool... reminds me those emo songs in the early 2000. 10/10

Let Down Y'r Weary Soul Let Down Y'r Weary Soul

So magic, its trully the esence of the Irish people, i think ... even I made a poem replaying this song everytime as an inspiration. ( is in spanish but anyway ).
I feel like be whit Gandalf and Tom Bombadil whit me smoking whit pipes behind a tree in the lost woods...

Blues Rock Solo de Guitar Blues Rock Solo de Guitar

The reverb it really annoying, but the guitar solo does pay off. You should record this in another thing than is not a mcrophone or a cellphone or something else.
If you fix it, i really appreciate this.
PS: If you see this in the DEMO, Its really because I confuse that than this, sorry about that

DEMO-need singer DEMO-need singer

The reven it really annoying, but the guitar solo does pay off. You should record this in another thing than is not a mcrophone or a cellphone or something else.

If you fix it, i really appreciate this.

NinjaGuy responds:

alright, I will, I did this a long time ago, but I will use this as a reference, and when I get a new one of higher quality up, I will delete this one.