Saved Saved

Inzvm, thanks god or whatever you believe, you made this. Even if is your perspective is very tough, simple and mind closed, you created a great piece of video to not only communicate your feelings and opinion about a controversial theme that is religion, its also a great way to convence people about what you believe and what do you think about ALL RELIGIONS.

History is the main judge of christianity, and its very reasonable. They made massive genocides for power, they even cheated the learnings of his own god, for power, and even today the vatican is fighting for the control of all. I know that even now the christianity is obsolete, but thats not mean that it can't be renovate.

Its all about the search of happiness. We wanted to be happy for ever, and for that we constantly find ways, trails to find our way to the sence of life. Some people find it in family, others in money, power, lust, they are free of do what they can, but freedom its end with the freedom of the other one.

And that's why i love your video: The macabre, dark, and odd design of the enviroment and characters made me feel the emotional reason of why do you think that religions is like that. I have other opinion, but i regret to say it. But one point is clear: The video is awesome... no doubt about that. I hope you do kind of videos like this more often.

Bye :)

Birth Birth

Fun as hell, nice work :D

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks, haha. Glad you found it kind of funny.

The Gods The Gods

Simple, efficient... Glorious.

Warpentak responds:

blessed be

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

You are Old Man Hitler, The Hungry destroyer. Your destiny is to consume the British Empire

Pico Radio Pico Radio

The coolest thing in this radio is not the smooth way than it works... it's the epic song list on it!

deathink responds:

true

Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!! Nice Penthouse, Yeah!!!

Magic... really magic...
I don't have enough words, sorry, but this is awesome.
nuff said :)

DreamForecast responds:

asdfjalsdjfalsdjfast thank you so much! :'D

Just Close Your Eyes Just Close Your Eyes

You did a good song again,is really cool to hear your voice in this wave full of good energy that is contagious and really emotional waving... but for something, is not so that inspirational that your "Solving for X". Maybe is because this song is more pompous, more... pop thing, and its have just a few unnecesary lines (in my opinion), that if i removed it, really didn't change the song itself.
Anyway, is a good song, i repeat, but i love more simplicity, with a strong beat and great voice, and you fault the first one in this song. Only my humble opinion.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks!
Yes, I would agree it's a bit out of my style. But I think it's good and fun to experiment with new stuff. It was actually really cool getting to work with another artist and learning to see things through their eyes.

Thanks again! :D

Solving for X Solving for X

Jesus... even if is a tuned singing, you have an amazing voice! The beat is simple but magic and is fill me with joy and happiness almost immediately. For the fist time since long time that a song from this portal covers me with such grace and energy. You are a very talented artist, and whit song will be very inspiring for do a lot of stuff. Thanks to give to us this great piece of art!

DreamForecast responds:

Wow, thank you so much! I'm so happy you liked it. :'D

Soldier black and white Soldier black and white

Brutal el detalle del cuerpo, aunque el fondo y la tierra se me ve demasiado plano con tan poco detalle. Con un sombreado mejoraría caleta.

Buena imágen al fin y al cabo :)

A Rider from another world A Rider from another world

You have real talent, I have to say. I love the sci-fi, surreal setting and also using a chamaleon as mount... yeah, I haven't see anything like that. I'm waiting for more :D

Dhdzz responds:

thanks!...I'll be posting more:)

My Week #1 My Week #1

The style that you use reminds me of an artists named Victor Castillo; sort of a classical 20's toon with creepy and surreal stuff on it. Still love the details and the use of space :3

FakeBess responds:

Oh, Victor Castillo a great artist.
And thanks to the fallow :)